We accept cash, and all major credit cards.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. If you are interested in therapy discounts, please inform the clinician when you schedule an appointment.
- Aetna EAP
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Deer Oaks EAP
- Traditional Medicaid
- Community First
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance
- United Health Care
More insurance panels will be added at a later time and will be updated soon.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to determine your eligibility
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified the clinician at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged a $50.00 fee.